Explore one of the largest Roman cities in the world on an archaeological tour of ancient Capua. Visit the site where Spartacus unleashed the gladiator revolt against the Empire, the Temple of Santa Maria Capua Vetere and the Gladiator Museum. Benefit from an easy pick up from your accommodation with a private driver in a full-optional minivan and explore the second largest amphitheater, after the one in Rome, where gladiators fought for their lives. Afterwards there will be a visit to the gladiator museum where some remains of the Capua amphitheater are preserved. At the end of the visit the driver will take you back to your accommodation.
-Naples Piazza Garibaldi train station, Via Parma, 55, 80143 Napoli NA, Italy
-Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
-Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Hotels located in Naples
Please enter your meeting point on your booking confirmation form
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Driver will wait customers hanging a service sign with their reservation name on it
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
This Tour Included
- - roundtrip transportation to the main site
- - private driver
- - fuel and parking
Extra Services (On Request)
- - baby seat available on request
- - guided tour for the Amphitheater ( on demand )
- - guide
- - entry ticket for the attractions ( avalable to purchase on the spot )
Request this private tour: Capua the city of Gladiators:the roman amphitheater and the archeological museum from Naples
Fill out the form and submit. You will receive a confirmation within few hours.
* Mandatory fields.