Explore the archaeological excavations of Pompeii on a half-day excursion and benefit from round-trip transport from the cruise terminal in the Naples port or main train station. Travel directly from your ship to Pompeii in just 30 minutes. Upon arrival, meet your guide and skip the lines from the main gate for a private 2-hour tour of the legendary ruins. Travel back in time as you learn the story of how the city of the Roman Empire was reduced to rubble by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Lose yourself among its frescoes, statues and the famous plaster casts of the ancient inhabitants of the city who were buried under piles of ash and debris . Get back to Naples in time for the departure of your cruise ship or train.
Closed on Mondays
- Naples Piazza Garibaldi railway station, Via Parma, 55, 80143 Naples NA, Italy
- Naples Cruise Ship Terminal, Via Ammiraglio Ferdinando Acton, Naples NA, Italy
- Pick up can also be organized for accommodations near the port or railway station in Naples
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
-Language available for the guide of Pompeii : french, spanish, english, italian, german.
Please enter you tour language and meeting point on your booking confirmation
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
- Children up to 4 years are free
This Tour Included
- - round trip transportation from Naples
- - pickup from the hotels of naples or the cruise port
- - 2 hours private guided tour in Pompeii with an expert guide
Extra Services (On Request)
- - baby seat on request
- - entry ticket for the archeoligical site of Pompeii (available to purchase on the spot )
Request this private tour: Half day Pompeii tour from Naples
Fill out the form and submit. You will receive a confirmation within few hours.
* Mandatory fields.